I think I've finally covered the major events in the last 6 months. Sure, there's been a lot in between. There was Luke's bike across California, our New Years camping trip (as an Idaho girl, still a little strange), and a lot of Aynslee that nobody's seen. I thinking I'm crossing it all off my list, and can at least say the basics are covered. I consider this blog as the only journal I have that is updated more than once a year. (I think I'll print it eventually.) So there it is.... now to stay on top of things and get them posted immediately.
A new life in a new land
11 years ago


1 comments:
It was fun to read you pastblog...I can see why you are busy, four kids - wow! They are adorable, I can't believe how fast time flies. That rainbow cake was really neat, how did you do that? I remember McKinnleys 1st Birthday cake, the barbie dress - Beautiful! I tried to make a similiar cake for Jackies 5th Birthday, she loved it, but it wasn't as adorable as yours. Cute costumes too, I can't believe you stayed up so late sewing. Great to see your family, and here what is going on.
Post a Comment